Bohemian Rhapsody
I'll introduce the best movie I've ever seen. That's exactly "Bohemian Rhapsody".
My father is a fan of Queen, so he invited me to that movie. I like Japanese band, but I didn't know Queen much. The movie was so interesting. Members of Queen's lives are like adventure!! In particular, last scene was impressive. It was Queen's Live scene, and I felt that I joined the Live, too because of big movie screen and great sound.
After watching movie, I borrowed Queen's album from my father, and now I love Queen!! My favorite Queen songs are "Bohemian Rhapsody" and " Don't Stop Me Now".
Please watch this movie and listen to Queen's songs! You will like Queen, too!
Hi Takahashi-san... This is a nice start to your blog. I like it!
返信削除I also really liked the movie, Bohemian Rhapsody! In this blog, you can tell us a lot about movies and other things that you like.
If you write a few times per week in this blog, and make comments on other students blogs, your English writing ability will improve!
Have fun!
Also, please use good paragraph style.
返信削除Thank you for looking my blog!
削除Sorry, I will take care of using good paragraph style.