My family

      I will introduce my family. There are 4 people in my family: my father, my mother, my brother and I.

     My father is an engineer. He makes sterilization machine. He is so smart that I was taught math and chemistry by him until I graduated high school. However, he is sometimes strict, so my brother and I keep in mind to be good children in front of him.

     My mother work part-time. She is very optimistic person. She is sometimes childish. For example, in winter, she sleep in Kotatsu  almost every night. So waking her up before I sleep is my winter routine. She is  good at cooking. I like fried chicken which is cooked by her.

     My brother is 16 years old and a high school student. He belongs to tennis club. He is also optimistic like my mother. I get along with him. We often lend and borrow comic books and speak on the phone.

     I get used living by myself, but sometimes miss my family.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Sorokin no Mita Sakura

Kimetsu no Yaiba

A Karaoke Application