Sweets

      I'm going to introduce some sweets that I ate.

     This is pudding of the restaurant "Organ" in Ehime. It is so instagrammable and delicious. It is little hard and rich pudding. Only women and girls can enter Organ.


This is "agemomiji" in Miyazima. This is fried food
 of Momiji manju. It looks strange, but its taste is so good. It have some kinds of flavor. I recommend you cream cheese flavor.

      This is fruits parfait of "Kurashikimomoko" in Okayama. I ate grape parfait. It  was arranged 3 kinds of grapes and muscats. It was expensive, but it is worth eating.

     Sweets always make me happy. If you know delicious sweets, please let me know.





コメント

  1. I think kooriyayukibousi is delicious kakigoori in hiroshima city!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for telling me! I will go eating next summer. I think "Tamagoori" is delicious kakigoori shop, too.

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Sorokin no Mita Sakura

Kimetsu no Yaiba

A Karaoke Application