My Favorite Showa Songs

      I'm going to introduce my favorite Showa songs.

     ① Boku ga Boku de Arutameni 

     It was sung by Ozaki Yutaka. It was released in 1983. It is the best song for me. I knew it on the TV show. The lyrics of the hook always cheer me up.

     ② M

      It was sung by PRINCESS PRINCESS. It was released in 1988. My mother like PRINCESS PRINCESS, so she lent me its CDs. Then, I knew M and listened to it many times. It's a heart break song. I decided to cry a lot listening to it if I lost love.

     ③ Nagisa no Balcony

     It was sung by Matsuda Seiko. It was released in 1982. Kamisiraishi Mone sung it on Instagram Live, so I knew it. I like the melody of the song.

     I have more favorite Showa songs. What is your favorite Showa song? Please tell me.

コメント

  1. My favorite Showa song is "Mamotteagetai". It was sung by Matsutoya Yumi.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Sorokin no Mita Sakura

Kimetsu no Yaiba

A Karaoke Application